Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 11, 2010

JOB INTERVIEW

JOB INTERVIEW

You walk into the interview room, shake hands with your interviewer and sit down with your best interviewing smile on. Guess what their first question is?

QUESTIONS

1.     Tell me about yourself
2.     How do you describe your personality? (How do you describe yourself?)

ANSWERS


l       I would like to introduce myself. My name is ……, and my full name is………..
l       I have just graduated from …………….university.
l       I'm an experienced accountant with good knowledge of accounting. I can do accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting work. Moreover, I can keep track of the money spent and made by the company. 
l       I am always eager to learn new methods and procedures, and have continuous improvement in my past position.
l       I like working with people and enjoy group projects, but am also a self-starter who doesn't mind working on my own. I'm also a volunteer in community events. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét